WHO ARE WE
- Broken Lease: If you left a lease or even forgot to turn in your notice to vacate.
- Bankruptcy: If you have a closed bankruptcy that is troubling you still.
- Bad Credit: Low credit score from repossession, collections, medical bills, or late payments.
- Eviction: If you were asked to leave an apartment due to not paying your rent or other reasons.
- First Time Renter: If you have no rental history.
- Felons: We can help non-violent felonies(over 5 years old) and non-violent misdemeanors(over 2 years old).
- Foreclosure: If you had to short-sale, or default on a mortgage loan.
We Provide Our Clients
- Pre-Screened list of Apartments that will consider families with background issues
- Telephone Scripts for calling apartments
- Advice on getting the best deal and approval
- Moving resources
Rebate Up to $200
2nd Chance Apartment is a licensed real estate company. We are paid a referral fee when our clients lease their new apartment and list 2nd Chance Apartment as their apartment locator. Most apartment-locating companies keep this commission; 2nd Chance Apartment shares a portion of this referral fee with our clients in the form of a rebate.